A to Z Theme 2016

For my 2016 A to Z theme I used a meme that I ran across on the blog of Bridget Straub who first saw it on the blog of Paula Acton. This meme is a natural for me to use on my memoir blog. It's an A to Z concept and it's about me. No research and nothing complicated. I'm given twenty six questions or topics to discuss that are about me.

In April I kept my posts short and uncomplicated. In the midst of it all you might learn a few things about me that you didn't previously know.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Big Yard Sale Today!

Yard Sale Northern California May 2005. This i...
Yard Sale Northern California May 2005. This image is in the public domain. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)


          My sisters and I have been talking about having a yard sale while I'm in Tennessee.  It's something they had planned for back in May, but one thing and the next came about and the sale never happened.  They have most of the inventory assembled and waiting to be put out. There is a good bit of stuff.

         Bottom line is that I've been crazy busy getting things ready for this yard sale today (July 12th).  Consequently I've not prepared a real post for today.   While I've been on vacation blogging has taken a back seat to family activities and other things.

          Hopefully next week I'll have a report on the yard sale and some memories about yard sales in general.  See you then!


       

2 comments:

  1. I love shopping at yard sales! My parents had one years ago and sold off a bunch of stuff that infuriated me....they never even asked me if I wanted any of it first. >:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to like going to yard sales every summer. Don't go to them too much anymore. I noticed a lot of yard sale signs on my way to the grocery store this morning and for a split second I debated about stopping at one. I didn't give in, but maybe next weekend. : )

    I hope you and your sisters find the yard sale to be a success.

    ReplyDelete

Tell your story. Express your thoughts. We want to hear from you. This blog no longer accepts comments from "Anonymous"--That guy is really starting to bug this blog. If you want to leave me a comment then please register if you aren't already--it's easy to do and I really want to hear from you.

Arlee Bird